Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

A brief intermission...and a sneak preview

Sensless hate, useless fight,
Nobody knows, wrong from right.

I don't know, but I've been told,
That this started, from the days of old.

The body count's up, the children are dead.
Going to school, and going to bed.

Who's to blame? And what can be done?
When noone is willing, to put down their #%@*ing guns!

All I see lies within ME
But now I see so clearly, Innocent Guilt, Innocent Guilt.
Do all eyes see what I can see?
It seems to me that there seems to be, Innocent Guilt, Innocent Guilt.

Shkank!!!


Comments:
In response to all this innocent guilt that you see, I can only say:

sanctity sanctify sacrifice...

bachi
 
i WONDER if "the frusk" will still be posting after the birth of that little one...

MAZAL TOV DOG!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?