Monday, April 11, 2005

 

...but surely

For anyone who has stumbled unexpectedly onto this web page, let me drop you a line.

This is not a usual log. I am not interested in people reading about how my wonderful day was.
Neither are they.
So I don't write from that perspective.

This web log, is dedicated to those thoughts that somehow creep into our minds and trickle in until they profoundly blow them wide open. Of course, this always happens conveniently when there are no instruments of writing or recording devices around.
Some of these thoughts have had the power to topple governments and empires, cure obscure diseases, change lives, win many awards and more importantly make a really good buttermilk pancake.
But they vanish into that void that they came from perhaps only 10 minutes ago.

This is the place where they may resurface if you stare long enough and think of a lemon. Try it.

And while you do that, I have to do 2 loads of laundry, rehearse with my new band Gebrochst and the Matzamen, bake 3 cheesecakes, not to be said in the same breathe, run around the block while they bake, for no other reason than to make them bake faster, proven fact by-the-way, blend myself an ice-coffee, just in time to take out the last laundry load.

From that you may deduce that there are no Matzamen in Gebrochst and the Matzamen

Gebrochst.
Comments:
hmmm, seems to me u reckon you are the re-incarnation of douglas adams(...then again reincarnation doesn't work if the lives overlap, I think.)

Any keep on going, bernardbachi.

bachi
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?